MaxBuzz

We're Trying To Enjoy Your Internet

HomeCalendarFAQSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in

Share | 

Php!? Strip_tags, how to add an exceptions for smiles, my smile look like <1>!?

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
SweetKat

PostSubject: Php!? Strip_tags, how to add an exceptions for smiles, my smile look like <1>!?   Wed Aug 03, 2011 10:32 am

How to delete my my tiny phone. com accoumt i cant acess it any and start over?Problem with new computer headset?laptop speakers suddenly started sounding metallic/echoey at anything above v low volume. Same effect thru...?What would my average FPS rate be in Crysis: Warhead with this system? &lt;a href=http://www.benilubero.com/smf/index.php?action=profile;u=376073&gt;What kind of font is this &quot;miyako&quot; that can be copied and paste?&lt;/a&gt; refluks objawy Can I still buy?????? ?i just got a new ipod, it wont let me put any songs on it from my itunes library, my library that i have used?Will Apple TV stream Netflix if my router is the old flying saucer shaped Airport Extreme?Alright so I have an IMVU but it's soooo annoying when o get on my laptop it's asks me to login how do I stop?Can I connect my facebook and twitter but make it so my tweets don't appear on facebook?everything on my computer is small and ive tried everything but nothing works?Is there a way to have my website update a content area with specific text on a certain day? na zgage &lt;a href=http://refluks24.pl/choroba-refluksowa/&gt;Choroba refluksowa&lt;/a&gt; zgaga ciaza What does it mean when you ex-girlfriend adds you back on facebook?How to add overlays in Sony Vegas?in GIMP. You have the blank checkered background on some images How do i create that and make and empty space?How do i have domain api configuration on my website?[/url] if i deregister my account on my kindle will i lose any money on that account?TO BON-GART..I HAVE JUST NOW CONTACTED MY SERVICE PROVIDER?What does LT and XB stand for in sizes? Random search request on google showed up &quot;na pohybel janas&quot;?YouTube Partner: How do I add a facebook... Icon on my YouTube Page?Is there a Photoshop app?
Back to top Go down

Php!? Strip_tags, how to add an exceptions for smiles, my smile look like <1>!?
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1